Thursday, January 25, 2007

Taking shameless advantage





Taking shameless advantage of tigerboy while he is still young enough to be dressed up by his Mama in cute clothes....... I adore this stripy velour, although it hasn't really photographed that well - it is so soft and cuddly and lovely colours.






Sometimes I despair of my personality - I am so very bad at delayed gratification *rolls eyes* I needed something crafty to do while watching my fav TV shows that are starting up again for the new year - well, could I wait even a day....no, of course not. I had to rush straight out to SL and buy some wool to start on this lovely crocheted jacket for the boy. This is a photo of what it should look like, although mine is slightly different colours. I may leave out the cross-stitch, and I am going to put in a zip instead of ties. I am newly enamoured of crocheting! It is so much faster than knitting. Hopefully it will be done in a couple of weeks flat.

9 comments:

Leah said...

Cute top there Tigerfilly! And make the most of being able to dress him in what you want!

Anonymous said...

Tigerfilly, you are doing such wonderful stuff atm. I love the whale top and I just adore the crochet jacket. I am still struggling with the crocheting. I am beginning to think it's not for me. I have a beautiful book full of amazing crochet toddler wear and I look at it longingly wishing I could complete just one thing!

Helen said...

The whale design is great Fiona!! Love it! And know exactly what you mean about having something crafty to do at night while watching telly. I have to have some hand sewing to do, seems like such a waste of time just sitting there watching when you could be doing something! LOL

Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cass said...

Love the whale top and the crocheting. I am in awe of people that can knit and crochet properly.

Andrea said...

The top looks great Tigerfilly. I love the way you add the applique too.
The jumper is just adorable and I cannot wait to see how it all goes for you!

Little Munchkins said...

I love the applique too. I think you do fantastic appliques!

The jacket looks awesome. Wish I could knit or crochet. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Anonymous said...

That whale is just the cutest! Loving the colours...

Kylie said...

I love the crochet jacket - cant wait to see it finished - YOuare so talented and to be able to change it
to have a zip in it.