Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tigerboy, of course!



Tiger boy in his new shirt made to an Ottobre pattern in knit fabric from the discount table at Spotlight and a tiger cut from a velour face washer appliqued on the front.

Do you have those pieces of material that you love so much you can never work out what to make and almost can't bring yourself to use it because then you wont have it anymore? *blush* Well the second photo is some fabric I've had for ages which I love love love, but it's one of 'those' fabrics! I am determined to make something out of it for this winter, before Snugglebunny gets too old for cute little dancing teds. It's a lovely heavy cotton knit and I have about 2 metres of it!! Any suggestions welcome.....

6 comments:

Cass said...

Tigerfilly, love that top.

Natalie said...

I LOVE tigerboy's top, it's just adorable. I love the why you've used the face washer too.

I also love the teddy fabric, I wish I was sewing when Jai was younger as some fabric I think he is getting too old for :(

Belinda said...

That is fantastic! I love what you do with things that other people (me) would never even think of doing (ie. using a face washer!). Sorry, that is all a bit confusing, isn't it??

Andrea said...

wow Tigerfilly, that top looks fantastic. Great idea with the face washer.

Marie said...

Tigerboy top is fantastic - excellent work there Tigerfilly.

Anonymous said...

Your ingenuity is fabulous Tigerfilly! Who would have thought a facewasher could be reincarnated into such a fabulous top!