Tuesday, January 09, 2007

30 years later .....





30 years later.....and the fabric my mum was making into a pinafore for her self has finally become a pair of pants for Snugglebunny. She only had the front piece left which meant just enough fabric for size 0 trousers.

7 comments:

Julie said...

How nice are these pants?!!

I really like them.

Andrea said...

WOW Tigerfilly, that fabric is absolutely adorable. The pants look great. I hope the liitle one gets lots of wear out of them.

Leah said...

Too cute again there Tigerfilly! I love red.... Where's your oppie bargains from today? x

Marie said...

Love that fabric and I really like how you have used it.

Cass said...

Tigerfilly, Love it the colour and pattern is great. Well done.

Natalie said...

I love those pants!!! I love fabric that has a bit of history - I wish I could find some of my mum's old fabric, think it's still in my dad's house somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what cute pants. And I just love it when there is a bit of history behind something.