I'm in love with that fabric. I like the idea of the pleats at the bottom and I think the red compliments the skirt beautifully.
Tigerfilly, love it. I love the fabric too still have some to use and I love the red dotty material
I love this skirt and the print combo just works soooooo well together.I am beginning to love this fabric too. The skirt looks great well done Tigerfilly.
OOohhhh how nice, very European looking isn't it?!Good job.
Love it!!!! Looks fantastic! :)
Love the skirt. Looks great with the red spotty one. Such a top looking finish too.
I LOVE this! I am still yet to cut into my paloma print. Maybe I will have to pinch your fabric combination as they work so well together.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm in love with that fabric. I like the idea of the pleats at the bottom and I think the red compliments the skirt beautifully.
Tigerfilly, love it. I love the fabric too still have some to use and I love the red dotty material
I love this skirt and the print combo just works soooooo well together.
I am beginning to love this fabric too. The skirt looks great well done Tigerfilly.
OOohhhh how nice, very European looking isn't it?!
Good job.
Love it!!!! Looks fantastic! :)
Love the skirt. Looks great with the red spotty one. Such a top looking finish too.
I LOVE this! I am still yet to cut into my paloma print. Maybe I will have to pinch your fabric combination as they work so well together.
Post a Comment