Valentines Day Q&A
1. My kids are size 12, 8, 5 and 1, but only Glamourpuss who is size 8 and Snugglebunny size 1 are likely to be into V.Day style stuff LOL. Technogirl is at the age to run a mile yelling ewwwwwww at any sign of mushy stuff, and as for the sight of DH and I grabbing a quick cuddle? !%#!
2. Fav. colours - Mine - red, brights. Glamourpuss - pink, purple. Snugglebunny - I like pink for her too, but also love her in red and brights.
3. What is garish about valentines? - Anything satin or shiny, or trimmed with nylon lace - yuck ;)
4. What do you LOVE about valentines? I'm in love with this swap because DH doesn't 'believe in' Valentines.
5. What fabric, haberdashery item, sewing essential melts your heart?
Touchy feely LOL - always natural fibres like cotton velour, velvet, soft corduroy, flanelette, floaty muslins, crisp cotton prints, linen.....velvet ribbon....cotton lace.....shell buttons.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment