Don't you love a surprise :) These are the overalls I've been working on for my EB Valentine's Day Swap. She doesn't know who she is yet so I won't tell you what size they are. I'm posting them tomorrow, can't wait 'til they get there!!!
Not again Tigerfilly! Everytime I check out your things I am amazed at all the wonderful little details you put in that just make them so divine! I love the pockets, I love the applique, I love the buckles, I just love everything! Well done. I am sure your valentine will be over the moon.
4 comments:
Tigerfilly they are absolutely amazing. I looked at them and just got the biggest smile on my face. They look just great.
Shame I know they are not for me! Whoever gets them will be so pleased.
You big tease! They look great, whoever it is will be very lucky
Not again Tigerfilly! Everytime I check out your things I am amazed at all the wonderful little details you put in that just make them so divine! I love the pockets, I love the applique, I love the buckles, I just love everything! Well done. I am sure your valentine will be over the moon.
Those are just amazing! Lucky swap partner who receives them, the details are fabulous and I love the colour!
Post a Comment