



Here is my mostest favouritist thing I have made in ages LOL!! It is a little red velour hoodie from Ottobre 1/2006, made from the softest cotton velour with stripey knit bands and a yellow zipper. Thankfully I made it in size 1 so it should fit Snugglebunny for ages :) I just wish I had more of the fabric as I'd love to make a matching pair of trackies! Unfortunately I bought it from one of my favourite fabric 'boutiques' about a year ago so I don't imagine there is any to be had.....
But......there was enough red fabric left for Glamourpuss to put to good use - she has made a few toys for the baby girl in the last few months, wonderful efforts all on her own, but was getting frustrated because they were never sturdy enough to withstand a 7 month old's manhandling :( So, with just a little help, today she made this beautiful dolly. she has christened it Wee Willy Winkee, and as you can see Snugglebunny just loves it!



13 comments:
That's gorgeous! I love the bright red and the stripes just finishes it off perfectly. I might have to try making a hoodie soon myself :)
That is adorable Tigerfilly. Your stuff is so professional looking. Well done.
Love the jacket its great and I love the doll your daughter made. An excellent job, obviously she has inherited your skills.
Fantastic jacket, the colour is just gorgeous too. The softie that your daughter made is excellent and the name is perfect too.
What a nice warm jacket for babypuss and what a wonderful toy! She has done a fabulous job with it and what a wonderful way to use up her mum's scraps.
Oh Tiger! FANTASTIC shots!!! The first one is so cute! Lovely hoodie, your work is really beautiful. And looks like DD7 is going to take after you with her sewing skills!
Snugglebunny is too cute... In some pics she looks more like tigerboy, while others like glamour puss.... Nigel reckons she's more like a pretty Fr T with no beard :). Although you'd be asked to take her out of shops here if she were dressed in a hoodie - regardless of age. (a granny took her 3yo grandson into a shop and he was wearing a hoodie with it up and the shopkeeper asked them to leave, as they are permitted by law.... BUT A 3YO!!!... there was a bit of a stink kicked up about that taking the "antisocial behaviour" law's a bit too far) Can't wait to meet her.... one day when we return to SA. Glamourpuss is quite talented!
miss you guys!
xx C
Christine, I am sitting here laughing at Nigel's description and shaking my head at how true it is!!! Everyone - if you have seen my darling Snugglebunny you have seen DH LOL!
Everything looks gorgeous, especially Snugglebunny!
Oh WOW, I can see why this is your favorite. I always seem to find it harder to get motivated aboout sewing winter things, but this has motivated me. It is just adorable!
No wonder you liked my embroidery, you are as obsessed about sewing/knitting as I am about art LOL! Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Love the pink dress, and the crochet jacket, beautiful.
You do such nice work! I'll be back to see more.
Post a Comment