Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bits and Pieces

First of all here are some bodysuits and leggings I've made for snugglebunny. She just keeps growing and with cooler nights due very soon she had nothing to wear. I probably won't dress her in the 'sets' - it's a bit much LOL!




Second, this is a little velour top I picked up at the Salvos, and I've brightened it up with an applique of some gorgeous fabric sent to me in the EB fabric swap.


Thirdly here is my find of the decade :) A wonderful cabinet that I also found in an Op Shop this morning. It caused DH much blood sweat and bad language getting it on and off the trailer and into the house but I just love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My, I LOVE that cabinet. You were right, I am upset and extremely jealous. It brings back memories of my poor long lost cabinet which I still daydream about. It's nice to know that this one is loved and has found a nice home. Lucky you!

Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cass said...

Love the cabinet and I love the jumpsuits you have made, they look great.

Kylie said...

I love the jump suit you have made - once again you have done a fantastic job - I dont have your patience (at a sewing machine anyway!

Anonymous said...

cute stuff! love those pj's