Saturday, November 18, 2006

Travelling in style




We bought our stroller when the 'corporate' grey and black and boring look was in. It was sort of OK for a 3 year old boy, but totally wrong for a cute little 4 month old snugglebunny
We love our Maclaren stroller, but you can't get a toy bar for this model, so I have made one from a pool noodle, covered in polar fleece. It is attached with velcro - thanks for the advice EB sewing buddies ;) - and has some nonslip rubber matting sandwiched between the velcro and the posts which means it stays put and doesn't slide down. I've revamped the cover too so it's all matching LOL! I'm itching to take her hopping now - that's fabric shopping of course!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Great job! So clever of you to think of doing that. I bet the little poppet will just love it.

Little Munchkins said...

I am sure snugglebunny will love it too. I agree that it is a lovely change from boring colours.

Cass said...

Great idea.

Sharon said...

Great idea, and great job!!