Thursday, November 16, 2006

Getting faster :)












And another pair - seemed like a good pattern, so I left out a lot of the panels and kept the basic shape and here they are 2 hours later.The gorgeous velour towelling is actually a couple of face washers I bought at Best and Less. The brown corduroy is some left-overs from tigerboy's shorts from 2 years ago.












Isn't it so cute! Snugglebunny will be very snuggly!!





And cheap buttons
this time - one on
top of the other
with contrasting
thread.

8 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The blue and brown go very well together. I love overalls too!

Helen said...

Tiger! These are so cute! Fash washers! Fantastic idea, you wouldn't tell at all. Looks great! :) Well done!

Andrea said...

2 Hours! Good on you! You will be giving Sharon a run for her money soon!
They are so adorable and how clever to use a face washer, I never would have thought of that.
You are on a roll now!

Natalie said...

Wow, I can't believe you made them so quickly!!! You will have to tell me your secret ;)

They look fantastic too - love the face washer idea, I would never have thought of that either!

Sharon said...

It is a great pattern! I would love to se a pic of them on snugglebunny to get an idea of how they sit!!

blondebabypeaches said...

They look amazing! I love the brown with the blue, and to use face washers! I love them so !

Anonymous said...

These are just fabulous! I especially love the button idea.

Cass said...

I love it!