Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tigerboy proudly modelling his new pajamas, made of a jungle print rugby knit. The top has 3 animals sewn on - a lion, a giraffe, and , of course, a tiger. I attempted a placket for a 'grandpa' neckline style, and was delighted with how it turned out. The key, I think, is to bravely cut right up to the corner of the stay-stitching and be very precise with rest of the sewing - voila.....
The poor boy has chicken pox, although not too itchy so far. Hopefully it will stay a mild case!!

4 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Such a sweet boy to model for you even when he is unwell. I have to say I love the jungle print. There are far too few boy fabrics around that are really lovely. Well done on the placket.

Andrea said...

I am very impressed by the placket - I thought that was a typo for pocket until I got to your blog - LOL! I have never heard of that term before. It looks fantastic, as does the whole set, I hope Tigerboy recovers soon.

Cass said...

Tigerfilly, they look great. Very professional looking. Hope he is better soon

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are great! At least your little guy has something cute and comfy to wear while he recuperates.