Monday, November 06, 2006

Drafted



This is a pair of shorts I made last night for Glamour Puss to wear to dancing, to go with her red dance-school t-shirt. They are black rugby knit with a red terry towelling stripe down the side - they look grey, but that's because I had to overexpose them to be able to see the detail on the screen. I drafted them myself using my new flexible curve - the very first time I've tried making something without a commercial pattern :) :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Great Job!! The stripe looks great. Well done drafting the pattern too!!

Cass said...

Tigerfilly, they look good. Well done on drafting it yourself

Natalie said...

They look great! Well done on the drafting - I haven't been brave enough to go it alone with clothing yet.

Kylie said...

Congratulations on drafting your first ever pattern - there will be no stopping you now I am sure.