

I finally took a picture of some overalls I made for snugglebunny a few weeks ago. Every time I put them on her she would cover them in posset or poo before I got a chance to take a picture..... Then it got cold for a couple of weeks so she didn't wear them. So here they are, mostly clean. They are a little bit '80's' but sorta sweet. The straps and the bib bit are detachable, and the leg casings have ribbon instaed of elastic so they should grow with her.
These next pictures are the leotard and leggings with frills that I made Glamourpuss to wear to circus school. She looked very glamorous wearing them up on her stilts this week.
3 comments:
The overalls look great! Any chance of a close-up of the print it looks cute.
Love the outfits. Would love to see a photo of your DD on the stilts.
I call my DD snugglebunny too...I wonder were I heard it from?
Post a Comment