Riverland Darlings
We were making a little trip to the Riverland to visit some friends so, thinking how cute the 3 girls would look in matching dresses, I dashed out and bought some lovely pink fabric, only to discover later that 2 of my EB friends had bought the same fabric! I made shirred dresses for Miss K and Miss F, and a shirred top for Miss L. I just joined the fabric in a tube with a french seam, roll hemmed the top and bottom, and then shirred round and round in a circle. Easy peasy. I sewed the straps on by hand. They look just lovely :)
3 comments:
Love the dresses. It was great to see what we all did differently with the same material. Great shirring too.
Very cute - shirring is still something I want to try but haven't gotten around to yet. That material is just gorgeous!
The dresses turned out beautifully. I love that fabric!
Post a Comment