These are some pants I ran up last night from an old curtain I bought at the op shop. The fabric is like a cotton sateen and I still have plenty of it left. I dressed little miss in her cardigan that I knitted from Jo Sharp 'silk georgette' yarn - it's a mix of alpaca, wool and silk and was so lovely to knit with. The pattern is from an old knitting book of cardigans and matinee jackets that I also bought in an op shop. Big sister took the photo so I had to choose between the one with milk curds on her face, the one with her head cut off or the one that's slightly out of focus ;).
Friday, October 20, 2006
Curtain Pants!
These are some pants I ran up last night from an old curtain I bought at the op shop. The fabric is like a cotton sateen and I still have plenty of it left. I dressed little miss in her cardigan that I knitted from Jo Sharp 'silk georgette' yarn - it's a mix of alpaca, wool and silk and was so lovely to knit with. The pattern is from an old knitting book of cardigans and matinee jackets that I also bought in an op shop. Big sister took the photo so I had to choose between the one with milk curds on her face, the one with her head cut off or the one that's slightly out of focus ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They are adorable Tigerfilly, is that more topstitching I see? You make everything look so professional!
I love the colours in the pants, and you little one is just too cute!
Love the pants!
I love those pants- actually I love everything on your blog - those curtains were a real find - I wish I was that lucky at my oppies.
Sarah
What funky pants. Love em
Post a Comment