
Here's my loot from the Spotlight sale - I didn't buy anything that I didn't have an immediate use for so it's all good :) A brown sequinned voile for a top for me, a lovely deep pink batik for pants for Snugglebunny, a pink and white gingham for a smocked dress for her too , some flannelette PJ's for Tigerboy, plus I also got some blue and white check for a shirt for tigerboy (it's in the wash)and some black knit for dance shorts for glamourpuss. Not bad for $38 including some thread.
4 comments:
Nice fabrics! I love the trains for a boy.
I think I have the same pink and white gingham too. A word of warning, the colour runs a little the first few times I washed it.
I particularly like the train fabric (since I am always on the lookout for nice boy prints these days!).
You did better than me! I would love to leave SL sometime spending less than $100.
I love the brown fabric!
I really like the firetrucks, very cute!
Post a Comment