Tuesday, September 26, 2006



Bairns, britches and blether
Here begins my blog, which is to be devoted to britches - the ones I have sewn, knitted or otherwise created, bairns - my 4 beautiful darlings, and blether - which I can do ad infinitum.Today I finished making a pair of shorts for Tigerboy, dark stretch denim with emerald green striped patches, pattern Ottobre 2/2005 no 23 size 110. He is thrilled to bits and DH wants a pair the same :) The topstitching is a bit wonky in spots but otherwise I'm pretty happy with them. They are enormous so I think if I make them again I'll make a size smaller.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I've already commented in the thread but had to say again - the shorts are fabulous! And congrats on the Blog!

Belinda said...

I love the shorts!
Well, we know a little more about you now too. What an interesting profile. Can I ask what you are studying?

Cass said...

Love the shorts, they look very professional