Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cinderella and the felt slipper




Alas, I tell a sorry tale of an infant's lost felt slipper. Lovingly felted from an ancient and holey jumper, and hand-stitched by the babe's own mamma, then cast aside not 24 hours later with giggling abandon in favour of some tasty toes. Lost and folorn on the floor of Target, kicked aside by rampaging shoppers, never to be found again.....

But wait, the despairing mother of the hapless nursling recalls that she has fabric to spare at home - and so, the remaining slipper will live happily ever after as the pair of a third slipper, to be fashioned to match when time allows.

THE END

4 comments:

Corrie said...

they are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! must be something about target as we've lost a gorgeous pair of baby gap socks in there and I searched high and low!!!!

too cute!

yes the japanese patterns are just too cute and include step by step drawings and japanese instructions but we have a japanese exchange student coming at easter so I have help on hand!!!! I plan to use the help!

Marie said...

Oh my goodness they are cute.

Cass said...

Tigerfilly, they are beautiful.

Helen said...

These are so cute! They look warm and comfy too. Your DD is such a sweetie, love her smile! :)