Monday, March 26, 2007

If only If only.....

If only I had realised how easy it is to make a new ironing board cover - I truly cannot remember when we got our old one, it was soooo many years ago. Here is part of it in it's grotty old glory - We have been putting up with it for absolutely ever *rolls eyes*.

But now, at last, after literally half an hour's effort.......*drum roll*.....we have a new ironing board cover. John Kaldor fabric, no less, courtesy of the lovely Belinda and the EB fabric swap VBG!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great ironing board cover! Puts my plain boring grey one to shame. I Love the fabric, Belinda.

Helen said...

Tiger this is fantastic! You are one clever chickadee, I would have just gone and brought a new cover from Kmart but yours looks a million dollars! :)

Cass said...

Lovely Tigerfilly great idea

Little Munchkins said...

I would never have thought of sewing one myself too. Lovely fabric and great job with sewing it.