Thursday, March 22, 2007

Boy Wonder





I was in a sewing slump....what to do.....go out and buy some new fabric to make up immediately! Actually, the fabric was a pair of $3.50 jeans from the op-shop. I cut them down, retained much of the pocket and waistband sections and added elastic to the back, fake fly stitching and a bellows pocket. Then I stencilled Batman symbols on the back and front pockets with silver fabric paint. Tigerboy is going to a birthday party in a posh suburb on Sunday, so know he has some designer duds to wear LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you've done it again! These are great. I can't believe you worked these from an adult pair of jeans. They really are 'wonder jeans'!!

Cass said...

Wow Tigerfilly, these are fantastic. I love the stencilling, what a great idea.

Kylie said...

Yes designer jeans indeed. You do lovely work! I hope that he enjoys his party that he will be wearing them at.

Marie said...

I really love the stencilling.

Andrea said...

You are amazing Tigerfilly, they look amazing, I bet he is just thrilled with them!

Natalie said...

Oh wow, how do you do that!!!! Agree with everyone else, you are superwoman lol! These are just fantastic.