What was a slump has become a roll.....24 hours of sewing later......
I rarely make a garment to look identical to the pattern picture, but I liked this one so much I have made it up exactly like the one on Ottobre - red and black complete with silver owl stencil.
The next two are Ottobre as well. The first is a little paisley knit I picked up. It's quite thick with 2 way stretch so will be lovely for winter.
And here is Snugglebunny
modelling not only her new red crossover top, but hersnotty nose and grumpy bedtime face as well LOL! The underneath section is a short0sleeved bodysuit she was given that was too small for her. The strawberry print was too cute to waste so I have turned it into an under-singlet, and used the little short sleeves as trim at the cuffs.
The pictures are not the best, on my grotty old cutting board but you get the idea :)
I rarely make a garment to look identical to the pattern picture, but I liked this one so much I have made it up exactly like the one on Ottobre - red and black complete with silver owl stencil.

The next two are Ottobre as well. The first is a little paisley knit I picked up. It's quite thick with 2 way stretch so will be lovely for winter.

And here is Snugglebunny
modelling not only her new red crossover top, but hersnotty nose and grumpy bedtime face as well LOL! The underneath section is a short0sleeved bodysuit she was given that was too small for her. The strawberry print was too cute to waste so I have turned it into an under-singlet, and used the little short sleeves as trim at the cuffs.
The pictures are not the best, on my grotty old cutting board but you get the idea :)
6 comments:
Great stuff I love it all
fabulous work! love the owl hoodie. should really make that for my boys. your little snugglebunny is adorable.
wow, they all look fantastic! I love the way you re-use items, I'd never think of doing that!
These look great tigerfilly! Really professional.
These look great tigerfilly! Really professional.
Everything looks fantastic! I love the first one - is that fabric paint? Was that difficult to do? It looks great.
Post a Comment