Sunday, November 30, 2008

catching up....

Gradually catching up with the clothes I have made but not yet photographed - Here is Miss Snugglebunny in a pinny I made her weeks ago. The dress underneath was
































bought on special from Cotton On and is perfect for wearing under this sort of thing. The fabric is one I have had for aaaages and was just waiting for the perfect thing to use it for. She wore it to church last night and got too hot so insisted on taking the pinny off, then she wanted to strip off completely ROFL! Here is another pic of the floral dress from a few posts back worn over the same black dress. This is a hat I made for Techogirl, but modelled here by Glamourpuss. I whipped it up one evening and had no interfacing for the brim so I used tulle which I think has worked quite well. BTW snugglebunny doesn't have pierced ears, the sparkles are stickers that Miss Glamoupuss put on her!
And this is what I have been doing this afternoon - knitting a beard! Tigerboy needs a Santa constume for Tuesday night, but he said all the hat/beard combos we looked at were too scratchy, so I hit on the idea of knitting a beard out of feathers yarn. It only took about an hour and it's lovely and soft to wear. Modelled by Tigerboy in his spiderman PJs LOL.

7 comments:

Susan said...

What gorgeous children you have and they look extra cute in your outfits! LOL at the beard it looks very Christmassy. Susan

lolliegirl said...

The beard looks great! I love the pinni and the hat too! I agree, your children are gorgeous!!

Andrea said...

Great idea for the beard, it looks great! Love the clothes and hat too.

Cass said...

Love the outfit and she is looking so much more grown up. I especially love the beard ,great idea

Karen said...

That beard is fabulous TF - love it - but my favouriet is the hat - great colours.

Kylie said...

The beard looks great - well done for whipping that up for him!

Love the new dress for SB too.

Natalie said...

wow, everything looks fantastic! The pinnis are adorable. I love the hat, very funky - I have some to make all mine on my to -do list too. But I think the beard is my fav, a fantastic idea and it looks great.