Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thanks Secret Santa























It's that time of year again, and here is the pressie my EB Secret Santa sent me. One metre of cute apple fabric, a roll of red and roll of green thread and a gadgety thing that makes bias binding.

Give it a couple of days and voila... here is it all sewn up into a twirly dress for Snugglebunny. This was pretty easy to sew and I just added some sparkly green buttons to the front for fun. The pattern is McCalls 5084.




















5 comments:

lolliegirl said...

That is just gorgeous! I love it! It is such a pretty style. Did you use a pattern or did you adapt it from something else?

Little Munchkins said...

Looks very pretty. Poor Milly must have been so tired, she is fast asleep!

Andrea said...

Oh I just love it, what a great pattern. It looks like it will be a real favourite, good enough to sleep in. It must have felt great for you to get some sewing done!

Natalie said...

Oooh this is so cute, the ruffles are just adorable!

Kylie said...

Love what you turned your SS gift into - Am glad that it came to great use. The dress looks lovely - will have to keep an eye out for this pattern (not that I need anymore)