She has just been ill with gastro and is looking quite lean, plus she is also newly toilet trained and no longer has a bulky nappy on, so consequently she suddenly looks older to me!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Cuteness
Oh my children are so cute LOL.
Here is miss Snugglebunny in a lovely little dress from the most recent Ottobre. I have used some gorgeous 'people' print which I have had for years, and my favourite red and white spots.
She has just been ill with gastro and is looking quite lean, plus she is also newly toilet trained and no longer has a bulky nappy on, so consequently she suddenly looks older to me!
Here is Tigerboy in some cool PJs. I
thought this knight fabric would be a little juvenile for a big 6 year old to wear as daywear, so I made it up into PJs,
but I actually think the knight would work well on a black Tee with jeans. I still have one left so may try it...
She has just been ill with gastro and is looking quite lean, plus she is also newly toilet trained and no longer has a bulky nappy on, so consequently she suddenly looks older to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks absolutely gorgeous and she does look very grown up. I love her haircut
Oooh I loooove that people print - it's gorgeous, as is miss Snugglebunny of course, such an engaging smile.
Very cool PJ's too TF, the way Tigerboy is standing he looks like he's pleased with them too.
was having trouble getting to comments for a minute! I love the knight outfit/PJ's, I love how you've done the applique, I think it looks very professional!
Post a Comment