Saturday, July 07, 2007


Temporary Insanity! That is what I must have been suffering from when I told Glamourpuss I would make some new clothes for her Bratz dolls......I have made some clothes for Barbie before and they are so so fiddly - almost as much work as children's clothes.

Here is Miss Yasmin looking ever so elegant next to her favourite motor bikes(and rather more covered up than her Bratz friends) wearing her new velvet and lace dress.

8 comments:

Cass said...

Tigerfilly great outfit much better than what they normally wear. I succumbed the other day and bought Charlotte one (only $10) because she has a friend who is really into them due to an older sister.

Anonymous said...

She looks very glamorous, much better than the normal bratz attire.

Belinda said...

Well, I think that is the best looking Bratz doll I have ever seen! The chocolate dress looks lovely against her hair.

Suz said...

Louisa's brother bought her a baby Bratz doll for Christmas so I promptly sewed her a nice 'little girl' dress, but was embarassed to put a pic in my blog, not knowing if people would 'approve'!LOL

I can't imagine how fiddly that would have been. She looks great.

Unknown said...

I have to admit, the high neckline and long skirt did crack me up LOL. That's something I would have done!

Natalie said...

I think she looks fabulous! I'm sure Glamourpuss is very happy.

Kylie said...

Funky Bratz girl - you should start selling the dresses to other conservative mum's - LOL - great job!

Bowznstuff said...

oo you did a great job! I KNOW what a pain those teensie tiny clothes are to make - yup have to agree she is the most modest Bratz doll I've ever seen :)
Cree