What other crafts do you enjoy doing? I knit, but have given up on buying wool at op shops, since the last lot I bought turned out to have holes in it when I knit it up :(
Is there anything that you collect? Not unless you count useless plastic toys *rolls eyes*
What do you always look at first when you go into an Opshop? Kids' clothes - especially brand new hand knitted cardies. Sewing supplies. Big adult clothes that can be cut up to make things.
What is your best opshop find? Our sideboard, https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNmXWRwBuJQJkmyKtWF2PvftzI4gPWEgmRNQxconJJhMCAAsncwtfgfgVfYrQmcp2hVCQ5PmBIG5M3VwcsVDKDHjU3XFt4AXcI2EVIv1t-jHzLoMyw9TyIJuHCHm3BtFSDfoNO/s1600-h/zzzz+5186.jpg plus last week I bought, for 50c each, some dinner plates in the same pattern we had when I was a child.
What are the ages of your children? 10 (size 12), 7 (size 8), 5 (size 6), 1 (size 2)
Is there anything that you would really LOVE to find and are yet to come across it? No, I do pretty well :)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tigerfilly! Have just sent you the invite to the group blog, you can post this there now if you like. :)
Post a Comment