Thursday, July 12, 2007

Matching Twirly Skirts








I wasn't going to blog Glamourpuss's twirly skirt because it's so hard to get a photo of the rich black velvet, but she didn't want to miss out on her chance at blog stardom LOL :) Besides, I've now made a matching twirly pinny for Snugglebunny. No patterns for these, which is rare for me! Both made from lovely broderie anglaise black velvet bought at bargain prices in the end of winter sales last year which will not photograph properly, hmmm.... Note the cute little lady bug buttons courtesy of the EB Valentine's day swap. I sewed the third ladybug of the packet to the lower skirt for Miss to play with :) Look at my baby standing on her own!! (with worried face LOL)

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh - that is georgous - you have done a fantastic job, and no pattern - I am impressed!

Natalie said...

They are both adorable (skirts and girls of course!) gorgeous photos!

Andrea said...

They are just great Tigerfilly, I love the little dress.

Anonymous said...

The buttons are cute. The skirts are great. Snugglebunny is standing. Great work!

Cass said...

Tigerfilly well done they look great.