Friday, June 29, 2007






Here is Snugglebunny wearing her warm new outfit. The white jumper was an adult size chenille jumper from an opshop. I was a bit disappointed when I got it home to realise it had some very threadbare patches, but I managed to avoid most of them. It is a kwiksew pattern I've had for ages.




The trousers are a Top Kids pattern which I had made before, the fabric is two contrasting beautiful thick stretch corduroys which I bought at Ferriers the day we did our fabric crawl.

The tunic is lined with the same corduroy as the pants, and the outside is a velvety corduroy fastened with a button on the inside and tie on the outside. The pattern was originally from Ottobre but was altered quite a bit. It is theoretically reversible but I think it is 'a bit much' with the pink on the outside.
The whole thing is so lovely and warm!

The model was not being obliging so the pictures are a bit shonky, plus we have a problem with our computer so I had to upload the photos straight from the camera without fixing the exposure etc. I will try and get some better ones when the computer is fixed!

8 comments:

Belinda said...

Tigerfilly - they look fantastic! The jumper is great. I would wear that!

Kylie said...

The jumper is cute and the pinni is cute to - like the fabricthat you have used - looks so warm and snuggly

fallen~from~grace said...

The whole outfit looks so soft and snuggly, just perfect for a bubba :) Tigerfilly, your snugglebunny is simply gorgeous!

Little Munchkins said...

I too agree that it looks warm and snuggly. I wouldn't mind wearing them myself ;)

Leah said...

Isn't that just the warmest, snuggliest looking outfit? Well done. Miss M is growing up so quickly!

Cass said...

Looks very warm and cuddly. She is getting bigger too

Chrissy said...

Followed your link from EB and just had to leave a comment and say how CUTE all your sewing projects are!! Those nappies are *adorable* and what a snuggly outfit here too!

You are a very clever cookie!!
Chrissy x

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about super snug and super cute!! Great job as always. I really love the pini and the colour combinations.