I have this weird image of the baby suits screaming "you're making me into what?!?" These are some nappies I made out of velour baby suits that were too small for Snugglebunny.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fabulous idea!! You are the Queen of thinking outside the box. I love the expression on her face in the second pic, too cute!!
Exactly what I was going to say Ingrid!! I would NEVER have thought of using one of those suits, I really admire people who can make things out of other clothes already - I need plain flat fabric lol! they are gorgeous too btw (model and naps!)
Her grump look (?) is so adorable! :) And sooooo like your son!! We really miss you guys! :(
Hey, have you put all of these patterns in a collection? folder?? The ones that are entirely your own you really should think about publishing... I'd buy it! :)
6 comments:
What a fabulous idea!! You are the Queen of thinking outside the box. I love the expression on her face in the second pic, too cute!!
I actually gasped when I saw the first one. They look so beautiful!
Exactly what I was going to say Ingrid!! I would NEVER have thought of using one of those suits, I really admire people who can make things out of other clothes already - I need plain flat fabric lol! they are gorgeous too btw (model and naps!)
Very clever and she looks adorable
Her grump look (?) is so adorable! :) And sooooo like your son!! We really miss you guys! :(
Hey, have you put all of these patterns in a collection? folder?? The ones that are entirely your own you really should think about publishing... I'd buy it! :)
I love your very pretty nappies! Well done!
Post a Comment