Saturday, June 16, 2007

Triplets??

Several months ago when Natalie and Candi and I met up for a fabric crawl, I spotted some sweatshirt fleece at Ferriers and was reminded of a dress that Techno girl and Glamourpuss both wore in their day :) Here is Glamourpuss, now 7, wearing the old dress...



















And here is Techno Girl, now 10, wearing it......... (Check out the rather large 90's specs on moi!!!)

















Well here is Snugglebunny, now 11 months, in a 'copy' of that long gone dress.


It is not very 'trendy' but I love it because of the memories. I also like the incongruity of it - a classic peter pan collar, puffed sleeve dress, made up in fleece with hippos in stripey pants on it. I used my snap press and put snaps on the back, I thought it fit with the fleece!















It is also lovely and warm and cosy, something rather necessary around here at the moment!



Excuse the yucky nose - I should remember to clean my model's face before photographing her, but knowing how much she hates having her face washed I'd then end up with a grumpy faced baby instead ;)


5 comments:

Cass said...

Love the pics Tigerfilly and those glasses I had some like that too

Corrie said...

oh so cute! those glasses were trendy once! I had to laugh as I bought new glasses today and tried on about 50! by the way how much does little dd look like glamourpuss! they could be twins...no?

Little Munchkins said...

I thought the same as Corrie, Snugglebunny and Glamourpuss look so much alike at that age. That dress looks great, it is a classic look, more than fashionable but I still love it.

Kylie said...

I am with you girls - I actually looked at the picture before I read who is was and thought that it was indeed Snugglepuss. Looks great - did yo make the first edition of it as well all those years ago?

Lily Mulholland said...

Ahem, I used to have glasses like those too!

Love the hippo dress :)