Monday, January 05, 2009

Well my 2 weeks holiday from work is nearly over and I have sewed frantically the entire time. I now need a holiday, but I do feel a great sense of satisfaction at how much I got done. I still haven't blogged everything I made but here are some more.
This is a shirt I cut out about a year ago, and realised was going to be massively too big so it got shoved in the UFO pile. It is still too big for Tigerboy, but should be just right next winter.
French seamed the sleeves just in case he wanted to wear it in Summer with them rolled up and sure enough he likes it so much he wore it to a b'day party on Sunday. The close-ups were taken indoors and seem to be showing the colour more accurately onscreen - it is more purple than blue. The boy did have a moment of looking sceptical and said, "it has flowers on it", but I just informed him it is paisley not flowers and he seems to be ok with that LOL.









The shorts are the same pattern as the shorts I posted in my very first blog post. I love this pattern and I love the groovy guitar fabric. It is the same as some I sent to my secret santa - I couldn't resist some for me too!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oooh these are both great, nice and funky! I especially love the shirt... reminds me I need to find Jai's WIP one, I put it aside as it was quite fiddly but better finish it off soon or it won't fit him!