Pressies, belated ones for MIL and niece.
I have no idea why the apron photo is so washed out but the oven mitt photos show the beautiful colour of the fabric much better. I bound the mitt and pot holder with polar fleece and the inside is a pre-quilted corduroy.
Niece loves horses so hopefully will like a horsey bag. 
I love the look of bags with clear plastic over fabric, and am waiting for one I ordered too.
This necklace was made by Technogirl for her cousin - she and Glamourpuss have been having a jewellery making marathon inspired by this book that Glamourpuss got for Christmas.
It has the most gorgeous ideas for using shrink plastic. I will post more of Glamourpuss's creations shortly.
This necklace was made by Technogirl for her cousin - she and Glamourpuss have been having a jewellery making marathon inspired by this book that Glamourpuss got for Christmas.
The hat is one I cut out a while ago and is made from the scraps of some very cool trousers I made a long time ago.
I had endless trouble with the curves not fitting each other, but perservered until they fit in the end. Apparently it is very popular with the other girls at childcare - so much so that Snugglebunny keeps telling me, "it's my hat, NOT ella's hat. It's my hat, not Anne's hat...LOL
1 comment:
All gorgeous TF!!! The fabric you've used for your MIL's present is just beautiful. I can see why the hat is so popular too, it's adorable.
Post a Comment