Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Best bag ever
OK so this is not something I made, but I am in love with it. I bought this bag from Glorydaze and it is just exactly what I wanted.
It is nice and light so it is perfect for carrying heavy folders and papers when I go to meetings for work.
The strap is lovely and long to go over my shoulder and there are plenty of pockets at the front so keys and phone etc don't get lost.
The workmanship is fabulous, I couldn't fault how straight and even all the stitching is! Best of all the fabrics are beautiful. The red and white I chose from the Glorydaze website and the Paloma bird fabric I sent my own piece to be sewn up - the front panel is interchangeable (bargain!)
There is only one negative, and that is that I am not going into the office tomorrow so I have to wait until Friday for all the compliments LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i LOVE that fabric!! love love love it!!
That is so awesome. Love the fabrics!
Oh I can now see why the Paloma bird fabric is your fave - gorgeous.
What a great idea about the interchangeable panel too, it's like two bags in one.
Great bag, lovely to see the Paloma fabric be used. Is that your last piece?
I am so glad you love it! and thank you so much for spreading the word.
Post a Comment