I have been in an odd frame of mind the last few weeks. For some reason I fell into thinking I couldn't blog XY&Z because I haven't got around to photographing AB&C... consequently nothing has been getting blogged. So, here is what I have photos of, the rest will just have to wait!
First off, the alpaca jumper for Snugglebunny which I promised myself would be finished a week from when I blogged about it, and sure enough it was finished but took 2 months to be blogged. I bought this alpaca a year ago for my birthday and didn't intend to knit something this big. I didn't want to make a trip back to Hahndorf where I bought it so I found a red wool that is almost a perfect colour match, although the alpaca is much lighter in weight - can you see the difference? (Actually you can in this photo but not in daylight).
4 comments:
Love all the outfits and your kids look so happy in the photos, can't believe how big they are getting
Oh these outfits are gorgeous TF. I love the apron - that Heather Ross horse print is lovely and Snuggle bunny does look like she loves it!
I can't believe how grown up snugglebunny looks now. I love the outfits you've made. The orange apron and pants is so summery and gorgeous! Plus i have a soft spots for frogs and think the pants ( love the cuffs on them!) and top are divine!
Oh love the frog - he is so super cute. The other photos will not load for me - can only see SB hat - but what I can see looks cute.
Post a Comment