Making a special appearance on my blog - the model-maker - wearing his scarf which was whipped up on instructions from the chiro to keep his neck warm. He loves it.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Crafting of my death bed
A vomitting bug has hit our household, but Tigerboy (the only one who is well) has a party to go to tommorow, and I had only just started on the gift for his little friend.
So even though my head is falling off I have spent today making this dolly.
She is quite easy to make, with short-cuts like machine-sewn hair. 
To make her special she is wearing the school uniform of the intended recipient.
This is a cap that I knitted up for Glamourpuss a week or so ago.
It is knit with doubled yarn so it used more than I expected and I ran out before I finished.
I couldn't find any to match exactly but found a variegated yarn with the exact shade in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.
Everything looks great! I love the knitted hat.
Love the doll, the uniform is a nice touch. Glamourpuss's hat looks great too and I am sure the scarf is doing it's job, looks great. Hope you feel better soon
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment