Glamourpuss has a slumber party to go to next weekend and all her PJs were looking decidedly shabby.
This is some lovely soft flannel I bought a year or so ago and a little top we picked up on super special sell-out in Pumpkin Patch (after visiting every single shop at out local Westfield looking for something to match!)
Glamourpuss designed the letters herself and did the layout on the top - she has such an eye for what looks good that child!!
Miss Snugglebunny is resplendent in a hot pink hand-knitted jumper with feathers trim.
I started knitting this over a year ago and was within a day or two of finishing it when I realised that it was going to be miles too big for her. I consequently lost all motivation to finish it and it has languished in a basket until I forced myself to get it out last week.
It is now a perfect fit and as I expected, only took a couple of evenings to finish.
As always when I finish knitting something I am keen to start something new, so I now have a very bright alpaca cardie on my needles - I am hoping that by publicly saying "I will finish this within a fortnight" that I will manage to stay on track with this one LOL!
1 comment:
oh they're all so cute and love the bright colours! and you've found a good use for feathers! it looks fabulous as a trim!
Corrie:)
Post a Comment