Saturday, July 12, 2008

Motivation at last!











Motivation - it is definitely a strange thing... It has basically been 5 months since I did much sewing, but suddenly I am on a roll again (Yay!)






I cut out this little crossover tunic top for Snugglebunny months ago, and finally sewed it up last week, along with a little matching pair of wool leggings. Glamourpuss liked it so much she wanted one too. I didn't have pairs of buttons to match but I think they look nice and quirky with odd buttons.






The Raggedy Ann and Andy pants were a curtain, half of which I think I sent to Kerry in a swap (??). I love this little slouch pant pattern, it's the same one as the spotty pants in my last post. And lo and behold I actually did have a pair of buttons that matched perfectly for this pair.
I have one small piece of fabric with a Raggedy Ann and Andy pair on it, suitable of a applique on a shirt - put your hand up if you would like it!












9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cass said...

Excellent clothes. Glad you're motivated again

Leah said...

I see you've got the long-straggly baby hair looking going at your house too! LOL.... Hasn't she grown so much!!! Beautiful girls you have. x

Little Munchkins said...

Love the crossover tops and the pants. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Snugglebunny is so cute now! The tunic top is nice, and the pants are cute. Is the young model on a trampoline while wearing them? (nice acrobatics snugglebunny!)

Anonymous said...

WOW, you are on a roll! I adore those raggedy pants! They are fabulous!

Natalie said...

I've missed seeing your sewing! Glad to see you back into it - the swing top is just adorable, as is little snugglebunny - when did she get so big?

I've also nominated you for an award, check my blog for details!