Spring is here, and all the Tiger-girls are getting pretty frocks to wear, (well, except Techno-girl who wouldn't wear a dress if you paid her LOL!)


Here is Glamourpuss in a lovely halterneck dress with ties at the back and elastic at the back waist. Fabric courtesy of SL.


Miss Snugglebunny is looking ultra cute in a vintage pinni pattern made from my favourite Japanese kimono fabric. I picked up this pattern second-hand and was amused to see it has "Mitcham NMAA" (nursing mothers) stamped on it - ahh, the days when most mums made their kidlets' clothes!

As you can see, the model was having lots of fun practising her improved speed at walking, and her favourite hobby - trying to program the DVD player, but she wouldn't stay still for the camera!


10 comments:
Two gorgeous dresses for two gorgeous girls! Particularly love the halter neck dress. I saw that fabric but couldn't think of a use - it is perfect for that pattern!
Love them both! The girls look stoked, bring on Summer!
Lovely dresses and they both look very happy with them
Those dresses are fantastic! The border print works so well with the halterneck dress.
I agree - the dresses look great. I can't believe how green your lawn is (our lawn is green again but that is all the weeds and not the grass yet!)
Wow, that miss glamourpuss dress is twirlorama! I have that fabric and was planning a skirt for myself. I am sure it won't come out half as fabulous as that dress though. Well done!
I have that fabric too !! LOL I had no idea what to do with it when I bought it but just loved it so had to add it to the stash. Once Miss Snugglebunny has reprogrammed your DVD can you send her over to do mine!
They both look gorgeous.
Wow, they both look lovely! Especially the halter dress! Stunning!
I love them both too. Great choice of fabrics.
Both gorgeous dresses tigerfilly! I really love glamourpuss dress
Post a Comment