
I have just said goodnight to 5 little girls who came to play for Glamourpuss' birthday. They came home from school with us, had popcorn and fruit for afternoon tea, played with the barbie dolls and jumped on the trampoline. Then they got themselves all dressed up in evening gowns, shoes and gloves from the dress up box and had a dinner party (sausages, pizza and chips) with long stemmed glasses of pink lemonade and the wrought iron chandelier lit above the dinner table. They finished off with this grand fairy castle cake which took me all day to ice and decorate - worth it though to hear them all oohing and ahhhing!
10 comments:
Oh so worth it by the sounds of it. What a lovely party and the memories that they will all have - lovely!
SOunds like glamourpuss had a lovely afternoon with her friends! I love the cake, it looks fabulous!
Now THAT is a cake! And what a glamour-filled evening, wish I was there - I could do with a chandelier dinner! :)
Looks like everyone had lots of fun, and it was worth the time decorating the cake since it was well appreciated.
Tigerfilly I absolutely LOVE the cake and it sounds like a loving birthday party.
Well it was worth every minute. That cake is spectacular! And the party sounds like s divine evening of fun for the younmg ladies. Happy Birthday Glamourpuss!
That is one fantastic looking cakE! Almost too good to eat!
That sounds like one fabulous evening! I love that the guests all dressed up for dinner!
Hi there, stumbled across your blog from a link on EB :) I just had to say I LOVE that cake! It's just amazing :)
that is one amazing cake! no wonder it took all day, that's fantastic Tiger Filly!
ciao
Purple bilby on Essential Baby
Post a Comment