Snugglebunny already had the little denim shirt in her wardrobe and it was just begging for a gingham twirly skirt to go with it! 
The skirt is a full circle, with elastic waist and a frill and braid around the bottom. DH says she has the country 'n' western look down pat LOL
I was trying to get pretty pictures of her amongst the daisies, but she had other plans - ie to walk up the concrete path and throw pebbles at mum and the camera....
12 comments:
Oh wow, that is just the cutest skirt I've seen! I think she looks adorable. I too can't get decent shots of Jai lately, as soon as he sees the camera he wants to walk right up to it saying "let me see"
She looks absolutely adorable
The skirt looks great. Your DD looks very cute too!
The skirt is lovely! And I admit to a huge soft spot for red gingham!
YAY! You found that red gingham you were after! I'm glad you did, the result is simply gorgeous! Well done tiger filly. Love it.
Oh the skirt is so cute. And so is the model ;) I like ginghams too.
That is SOOOO cute! No wonder all the people at the shops wanted to talk to her!
what a fantastic twirly skirt! just gorgeous. Snugglebunny rocks my red sox with or without the daisies in the garden ha ha.
ciao
purple bilby from Essential baby
YEE HAA! This is so cute. She looks ready to go square dancing and would surely spin up a storm in that little skirt. I have a weakness for western wear. In fact this is so cute I think I would even wear it myself!
oh cute! she reminds me of keira wiht her little actions and I think she looks adorable!!!!!!!!
Corrie:)
I love circle skirts. Great shots too. I have another that just wants to see the pictures that I have taken!
Snugglebunny looks absolutely gorgeous in her new skirt! It's adorable. You've just inspired me to make full circle skirts for my girls now :)
Post a Comment