

It must be the marginally cooler weather, but I am suddenly obsessed with knitting pants for Snugglebunny. These nearly didn't eventuate since I got halfway through the SECOND leg and realised I had divided the stitches wrongly for the legs, so I had to pull it all back as far as the crotch!!! The pink is the most stunning soft yarn - 10 ply, 70% merino 30% mohair. The brown yarn is country silk and once again I added a gusset to fit her Chunky thighs :)
13 comments:
Those are fantastic Tigerfilly! Where do you find the patterns for these lovely longies? All mine are in 3 or 4 ply only. Then again, DH won't let me put Sam in wooley pants.
Okay, I thought the last pair was cute but these are spectacular!!! I just love the pink and brown and the design and everything. You are so clever!
Oh Wow!!! These are just adorable - I love pink and brown together too. All this knitting makes me want to dig out my half finished scarves lol!
Tigerfilly, these are absoluteyl adorable. I too love pink and brown together. I am in complete awe, I would not know where to start with knitting!
What great pants! The colours are great, and I love the pattern :)
You are one talented mumma! Love them, makes me want to learn to knit too. Pink and brown are my favourite colours this season so I am in love with these.
Tigerfilly there are great. They looks so snuggly and warm
ohhhhhhhh my favourite colours! they are so cute...mmmm I'm tempted....I think I could do a pair!
Corrie;)
These are so special! What wonderful work. Very creative, love the little girls on the legs.
Okay, I don't know which is cuter, the Snugglebunny or the pants! Gorgeous! I am so envious of your knitting abilities.
Tiger these are stunning! I don't know how you manage to whip them up so fast! They look very warm and snuggly. :)
Tiger ,
They are so gorgeous i love them.
You are so clever i could only ever dream of knitting something like them.
Kerry
I've enjoyed browsing through your blog!
You must have a lot of patience to have to take out both legs back to the crotch because of a mistake. Everything looks great!
Post a Comment