Sunday, December 10, 2006

I have been tagged by The Anglopapist - http://anglopapist.wordpress.com/

Five things you didn't know about me

1. My parents were going to call me Veronica, or Struan if I was a boy!!! - thank goodness they changed their minds!
2. I got married at 8.30 am and had a real wedding 'breakfast'.
3. I have visited 24 different countries, mostly due to the 'world tour' my parents took me on when I was 3, although 10 of them were as an adult.
4. I have a real 'thing' about strangers calling by my name, so when I have to give my name, like when ordering a juice from Boost juice bars, I usually give a fake name like Gertrude or Magdalena.
5. I don't like driving over water. Short bridges are OK but long ones and causeways freak me out completely - I grip the steering and pray hard all the way!
I tag - Joanne (Frecklesmama) http://mysimpletreasures.blogspot.com
- Novy http://novysewing.blogspot.com
and - Bec http://becclarke.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Questions now answered on my blog, thanks for the tag :)