


And I thought 4 year old boys didn't care what they wore.....?!? Tigerboy has taken an instant dislike to this shirt :( Fortunately he is only 4 so I can MAKE him wear it LOL. I think it needs a bit of subtle flattery from DH and he will love it in no time!!
12 comments:
i think it's very funky!
I think it is very funky too! Great job Tigerfilly!
Oh Figer! I can relate totally to DS taking an instant dislike to the shirt. Had many a similar incidents with Miss 3.5. :) I think it looks fantastic though!
I do think it is nice, in spite of what he thinks. I think the swirls make a nice change from what you would usually see in the shops.
I actually really like this shirt. In fact I thought for a moment that perhaps I could make my little man something along those lines.
Great job!
Something I wouold love to try - shirts! Great job
I love the shirt!!! Nice and funky pattern. I want to make more shirts, but didn't really like the pattern I used for Jai's, very confusing when it came to the collar...... do you mind letting me know what pattern you used?
Tigerfilly, I absolutely love it. It is very funky and looks great.
Perfect match of fabric and pattern...I love shirts on little boys.
This is gorgeous! I have a fear of collars after a few disastrous attempts so I am in awae of how perfect you get that collar to sit!
I love the shirt, the print is terrific! This is the kind of thing I'd like to be making for my son.
I LOVE it!!! Great job! I hope that he takes a shining to it... lol.
Post a Comment