Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is Here!!


Some beautiful Christmas decorations arrived in the mail from my EB Secret Santa. I do not know who made them, but they are just gorgeous, and have been lovingly hung on our tree by Tigerboy, GlamourPuss and Techno Girl. Snugglebunny looked on in amazement at all the bright sparkly colours.
Tigerboy has worked himself up into a frenzy of excitement and cannot wait until Christmas day! He keeps shaking the presents under the tree and trying to work out what's in them. He has also let slip to Techno girl what he bought for her and has told me what he bought for me - of course when I say 'bought' I use the term loosely, since in fact he has no money with which to buy anything LOL! Sewing, alas, has fallen by the wayside, grudgingly replaced by hours spent aimlessly searching the shops for the perfect gift. My parents are here and we have had outings to museums, concerts and the like, after which I fall in a heap in front of the computer :). Happy Christmas - It's Jesus' Birthday!!

2 comments:

Helen said...

These look lovely Tigerfilly! Love your tree too, we have the same lights and chunky red tinsel on our tree! Merry Christmas! :)

Cass said...

Love the decorations. Have a great Christmas