Searching for an old blog post, I was kind of sad to realise I only did 7 posts in 2009 :( I just got too busy. So, I am determined to do more sewing and more blogging in 2010.This dress was
whipped up yesterday from some remnants. The print fabric was originally used for pants for Technogirl about 9 years ago, so it's nice to use up the last of it. The pattern is McCalls 2637, also last used in about 2001. I didn't bother with buttonholes for the back straps and just sewed the buttons on, it is still easy to get on for the Sbunny. It's probably a bit garish for some tastes, but I think it suits her loud personality (and current behaviour!)
6 comments:
I like the bold colours - I also love the cute button trim across the front. Nice to see you back and blogging :)
I think it's lovely! The bight colours are very happy and summery.
Looks great and lovely to see you back blogging
That's lovely! The colours would be a big hit in this house. Lizzie loves orange, so I've made a couple of skirts with orange in them. I love the buttons around the waist.
Oooh she looks adorable in this dress! I too love the bright colours and want to branch out more with my fabric choices for my 3 this year as well.
gorgeous! I agree great to see you back blogging again! I find little girls dresses are the best things to sew!
corrie:)
Post a Comment