Monday, April 27, 2009

Surf Brand?

I'm probably kidding myself, but I think Snugglebunny's new sweatshirt looks a little like one of the surf brands. I was having trouble finding ribbing for the cuffs and band, so I ended up buying some stretch velvet. It is sparkling in the photos with the flash, but it doesn't really sparkle in normal light, it just has a slight sheen to it that helps it match the marle of the pink part. The pink fabric was a gift, ages ago, from Belinda, in an EB Valentine's day swap, along with the heart buttons and applique!

9 comments:

Cass said...

That looks great.

Miss Amy said...

ooo i like!!

Lou said...

This top is gorgeous i love it! The heart is too cute!

Karen said...

This is really cute TF - love the little details - definitely a Roxy look-alike!

Andrea said...

WOW isn't she all grown up? It looks great, love the colours.

Sahra said...

Wow! That is just the trendiest sweater ever! Snugglebunny is just so grown up now.

Unknown said...

Love the stripes. The heart is a pretty cool embellishment.

Kylie said...

Yes - I would say that is is on the surf brand soide - Looks cool well done and oh so snuggly for your bunny!

~*MESS*~ said...

Love the top! Very cute!